Your privacy is important to us and we will always respect your rights under the law.
Korzo aims for optimal service to all visiting our theatre and our website. This makes it necessary for us to request and to process your personal data. Korzo takes your privacy seriously and treats your data with the utmost care. The theatre has made a strong commitment to security and adheres to the requirements of the AVG (for the European Union GDPR) in all cases.
In this Privacy Statement we describe which personal data we process, how that data is processed, and what your rights are under the law.
To best be of service to you it is necessary to process your personal data. Data is only processed which is necessary for the purposes stated in the list below. This includes such information as name, email address, telephone number, home address, city of residence, tickets purchased, and IP-addresses. You can request a full list of these kinds of information via email@example.com.
Purposes of personal data
Korzo uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- the execution and/or processing of transactions via our website;
- the sending of emails, newsletters, service emails, and brochures as a consequence of a transaction;
- statistic, analytic, and research purposes (e.g. customer satisfaction surveys);
- providing information on Korzo’s products and services;
- to meet Korzo’s legal requirements.
Is personal data shared with third parties?
The data that is acquired is used exclusively within Korzo.
My Account via online shopping cart
By purchasing tickets online via www.korzo.nl, you give Korzo permission to process your personal data. We process and analyse data such as that concerning your (online) purchases. Korzo can use this information to inform you of changes to the program or keep you informed on the program and special offers. This enables us to optimally meet your personal needs and wishes. You are always free to change or withdraw your permission.
Newsletters, specific content, and service emails
You may subscribe to our newsletter. You can change your subscription any time via the links in these emails. Korzo will sometimes send emails with specific content for visitors who have attended similar events. You can cancel these emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of these emails.
When you buy tickets for a performance at our theatre, you might receive a service email with information on the performance you have booked. We send these emails as a service to you. If you do not wish to receive these emails, please use the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the email. Your cancellation will then be processed as soon as possible, in any case within five weekdays.
Korzo uses various types of cookies on our website:
- Cookies for web statistics: Korzo uses Google Analytics to analyse how our website is used and the effectiveness of our Adwords advertisements on Google’s search result pages. This helps us to optimize our website and our service to you. It gives us information on which pages are accessed the most, which browser is used, which countries the pages are accessed from and what type of screen is used. This data helps us to enhance the efficiency and user-friendliness of our website. This data is gathered anonymously, it does not include any of your personal data. Data for analysis is stored for no longer than 38 months. For information on your privacy and the types of cookies we use we refer you to Google’s privacy conditions.
Korzo stores data for no longer than is necessary for processing purposes. If you have not bought tickets at Korzo for longer than five years, the data received will be deleted from our systems. Data of customers who have subscribed to our newsletter and or special offer emails is kept until after they unsubscribe. The data is thereafter only used for statistical purposes.
Security and third party use
Korzo (and its suppliers) have taken technical and organisational security measures to protect the data in their possession against loss, deletion, destruction, or other forms of unlawful use. One of the means in use is to save personal data on secure servers.
Access to, and amendment of your personal data
If you have any questions, or want to know the precise nature of your personal data in our possession you can contact us with your queries anytime. You have the following rights:
- The right to a specification of which personal information we possess and what we use it for;
- The right to access and to request your specific personal data;
- The right to make or to have made corrections or to amend your personal data;
- The right to have out-of-date data deleted;
- The right to cancel permission for use and processing of your personal data;
- The right to have your data anonymized or deleted to the extent that they cannot be traced to you;
- Lodge a complaint against specific use of your data: e.g.
- tracking your theatre visit on our website;
- the use of your purchase data and preferences to send you specific event information.
Make sure to be clear about your identity so that we can be sure not to change or delete data of the wrong person.