FAQ Studio X
Live stream, live event or on demand
With a live stream, the performance is filmed live with multiple cameras and the recording is broadcast online. During a live event, the stream is not live, but recorded in advance. The livestream and live events start automatically at a fixed start time and cannot be paused or replayed.
On demand performances are also pre-recorded. The recording can be viewed for a certain period at a time of your choice. After logging in for the first time, the stream can be viewed for 24 hours.
Frequently asked questions
Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions about streaming in Studio X. If the answer to your question is not listed, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31(0)70 363 7540.
- Do I need a ticket?
Yes, you need a ticket to receive a unique code with which you can view the livestream, live event or on demand performance in Studio X. Tickets are available via the agenda. You do not need a ticket for free programs in the Pop-Up area.
- When will I receive the link and code to watch the stream?
The unique code will be sent by e-mail immediately upon receipt of your payment. The subject of this email is 'Korzo Studio X access code (s) / access code (s)'. In this email you will also find the direct link to the (live) stream. Didn't receive an email? Then check your spam / unwanted mail. Please contact email@example.com if you have unexpectedly lost the mail.
- What do I need to watch the online stream in the Theatre?
Studio X has been developed for laptop and desktop computer. The platform can also be viewed with an updated browser with a tablet. You will have the best eXperience with the Google Chrome browser. Make sure you have a good internet connection, preferably via a cable, but WiFi or 4G also works. You will receive this code in a separate email immediately after the order confirmation email. The Theatre and On demand room can also be reached via x.korzo.nl.
- Is there any support available during the stream?
Yes, during a livestream or live event we can be reached directly in Studio X via the chat at the bottom right of the screen, by e-mail. mail via firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 070 363 7540. With an on demand stream, the box office is available on weekdays between 12:00 and 17:00 and on Saturdays between 10:00 and 18:00.
- Which internet browsers are suitable for viewing the stream? You get a maximum experience by using Google Chrome. In other browsers it may happen that the navigation remains on the screen. Make sure your browser has recently been updated so that it is up-to-date.
- What should I do if I don't get an image or if the image crashes?
Often just refreshing / refreshing the page is enough. You do this via F5 on the keyboard (Windows) or Command ⌘ + R (Mac). Then click on the "play button" again. What often also helps is to try a different browser or a completely different device. We recommend Google Chrome.
- I have a picture, but no sound, what should I do?
Check whether the volume of the device itself is turned on. Also check the volume of the Vimeoplayer by moving your mouse over the image. You can adjust the volume at the bottom right. Sometimes the volume button is at the top of your screen. If you are casting please also check the volume on the TV.
- Can I cast the stream via AirPlay or Google Chromecast on my TV?
Studio X uses a Vimeo embed in a browser. Casting often only works via the Vimeo app for iPhone, iPad and Android devices and not always in the Studio X browser. Ask for the light version in the chat; you will then be linked to a flat website that can often be cast. Also read the tips from Vimeo or consult Google's quick start guide.
- Can I cast the stream via Apple TV on my TV?
We cannot guarantee 100% cast from iPhone, iPad or MacBook. Consult the explanation from Apple itself and take enough time to test the (live) stream. We recommend that you do not use the "Display Mirroring" as this will not benefit the connection. Do you get an error message? Make sure your Apple TV is updated with the latest updates. Look here for an explanation from Apple itself. In case of problems via chat, ask for the light version and try again.
- I'm having problems casting, what should I do?
Check that the device you want to cast from is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast and / or Apple TV. Is that already the case? Refresh the page on which the stream can be seen in your browser and then restart your Chromecast and / or Apple TV and try again. You can also ask for the light version via chat and try it.
- Can I use the browser of my TV myself to watch the stream?
This is possible if your television supports this. The newer the TV, the more likely it will work. Make sure you don't make a typo when retyping the access code.
- Can I watch the stream at a later time?
Unfortunately, you can't watch the stream unless you bought an on-demand ticket. You can watch the stream for 24 hours after first login.
- Can I watch the stream with other people? After you have bought an online ticket, you will receive a unique code with which you can log in on one device at a time. It's up to you to decide how many people you watch the stream with. Do you watch with multiple people? Then consider buying an Xtra ticket to support the artists and Korzo. We appreciate every donation.
- Can I send the code to someone else to share the view?
That is possible, but it makes no sense. The stream can only be viewed from one device at a time. We therefore advise NOT to send the code to someone else, if you want to enjoy the performance yourself.
- Can I record the stream?
No, this is not allowed.
- I cannot find my personal access code. What can I do?
The personal code can be found in the second e-mail that you receive immediately after the order confirmation. Check your spam in case the email is there. The subject line of the mail is "Korzo Studio X toegangscode / access code". If you cannot find the e-mail, please contact email@example.com or the live chat.