Your visit to Korzo
Visit Korzo safely
We look forward to your visit to Korzo. In order to make your visit as safe and pleasant for you, the artists and our personnel, we kindly ask you to take our rules and regulations into consideration.
- You are welcome to enter Korzo 60 minutes before curtain up.
- In the halls we follow the guidelines that are eligible at that moment.
- Are you experiencing fever symptoms on the day of the performance? Stay home and cancel your ticket(s).
- Follow the instructions of our personnel at all times.
At Korzo it is only possible to pay by card.
NO ENTRY AFTER CURTAIN UP
We do not allow entry after the start of the performances. This disturbs the artists as you enter the space via the stage. If possible, you can enter the halls during the intermission or changement.
Due to the current safety measures it is not permitted to use the cloakroom. You can bring along your cloaks and bags (up until A4 size) into the hall. Larger bags can be stored in our of the lockers.
Would you like to visit Korzo as a group? Then you can use our special group discount of €2,50 per ticket (for groups of 10 people or more). Would you like to visit Korzo as a school group for a performance of a film? Please contact our Young Korzo staff.
VISITING WITH CHILDREN
Please pay attention to the minimal age indication if noted. In case there is no age indication we kindly ask you to leave the children at home as the minimum age for our programming is 14 years old. This also prevents any disturbance to other visitors. All visitors have to have to show a valid ticket before entering the hall. For kid-friendly performance we also provide booster seats.
- No refunds after curtain up.
- Switch off your mobile phones in the halls.
- It is forbidden to record any sound or video during a performance.
- It is forbidden to bring along food or beverages into the halls unless communicated otherwise.